Ground coffee SPECIAL
This blend is based on 3 varieties of medium roasted Arabica. Such a combination has a strong tangy taste with hints of caramel, mild bitterness and a pleasant nut aftertaste. It is ideal for espresso.
Net weight: 200 g
Made in Russia
This aromatic mixture contains beans, which are delivered from 3 different countries: Brazil, Uganda and India. This blend is based on high quality Arabica, which makes the taste delicate and rich at the same time. The coffee got its strength and depth, from selective Robusta coffee.
Medium roast makes the beverage flavor tangy, saving, at the same time, its mild taste and full-bodied aroma.
Standard medium coffee grind is suitable for the most popular coffee types. It has an excellent taste and easily stays in coffee filters.
- Those, who know about coffee.
- Those, who need energy.
- Those, appreciate beans quality and roast.
- Specialty coffee type is choice coffee beans from the world-class plantations. Such coffee is grown in ecologically clean areas and is harvested manually. Beans are thoroughly sorted according to the size and quality, then processed naturally. Only 10% of world’s coffee correspond to such high quality.
- Roasting- each coffee type is roasted differently in a special and unique way, certified by roast experts.
- Grinding and packaging right after roasting saves the original taste and rich flavor of coffee beans.
- Each package has a degassing valve, which releases carbon dioxide and doesn’t let oxygen in, saving original coffee flavor and taste, while stored.
90% Arabica, 10% Robusta
Recommended directions for use.
- Prepare in a coffee machine, using your favorite mode and enjoy.
- Pour 250 ml of boiled water over 4 teaspoons of coffee in a French press*, steep for 4 minutes. Enjoy.
*8 teaspoons per 500 ml of water.
Contraindications: do not consume in case of individual intolerance, during pregnancy and lactation, or in case of insomnia, nervous irritability or arterial hypertension. Not recommended for children under 18 y.o.