Donna Bella Herbal Tea
Tea drink for women’s health
Donna Bella tea drink strengthens women’s health systems, prolonging youth. The main component of this tea blend is Rhodiola quadrifida – it is a natural hormone, unique in its qualities of treatment and prevention of women’s genital system diseases. Pyramid bags give the tea leaves room to breathe so you can get even more out of the great taste and benefits.
40 g (20 pyramids/2g)
Made in Russia
Donna Bella herbal tea is meant to strengthen women’s health systems and prolong youth. Each of its components, such as marsh cinquefoil, common motherwort, and hops, has medicinal qualities and their combination give powerful protection to women’s organism. The main component of Donna Bella herbal tea is Rhodiola quadrifida, which is a natural hormone, unique in its qualities of treatment and prevention of women’s genital system diseases. The tea drink eliminates endocrine disorders, treats irregular and painful period cycles, insomnia, soothes, increases disease resistance, takes down hot flashes during menopause.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Familiar tea taste - Enerwood Tea is based on quality black and green sorts of tea, complemented with healthful herbal components. It is really pleasant to drink, unlike regular pharmaceutical herbal tea.
- Exclusive recipes - unique tea blends of Enerwood Tea are created by an exclusive master of tea making - Romanyuk V. (Candidate of Biological Science).
- Proven effectiveness – the quality and biological activity of the tea components is confirmed by an independent expert examination of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Kamchatka endemic herbs – the ingredients of the herbal tea are grown in ecologically clean regions of Kamchatka. The herbs are harvested at the right time when they contain a maximal amount of healthful substances.
- High quality - we use only fresh and choice ingredients. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Safe package - when open, the herbs easily lose their healthful qualities, that’s why the hermetically sealed foil package protects the contents from moisture, light, and foreign smells, saving its taste and aroma.
Green tea, rhodiola quadrifida (root), common motherwort (herbs), common knotgrass, hops (multiple fruit), fennel, marsh cinquefoil.
Green tea – stimulates the central nervous system and heart activity, increases workability and activity, reduces fatigue and depression. The tea contains polyphenols, which fight free radicals, preventing aging and blood clots formation improving skin and vessel condition.
Rhodiola quadrifida (red brush) – it is called “red brush” for its leaves’ structure and the color. The Altai region is the only place on Earth, where this plant grows. Rhodiola is an immunomodulator, adaptogen, and natural hormone, which is unique in its qualities of treatment and prevention of women’s genital system diseases. It is used in case of Infertility, hypoactive sexual desire disorder, period cycle disorder, salpingitis, menopause, polycystic ovary syndrome, ovary cysts, hypothyroidism, fibrocystic breast changes, and other hormonal disorders. It increases mental and physical activity and improves blood composition.
Common motherwort – has a sedative effect on nervous and heart circulatory systems, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, while strengthening its contractions force. Motherwort is indicated for nerve excitability, neurasthenia, hysteria, hypochondria, heart circulatory system neurosis, for initial stages of essential hypertension, cardiosclerosis, angina, menopause, and neuralgia.
Marsh cinquefoil – has a positive effect on the bile duct, reduces intoxication, renews cells, increases body tone. Is used to treat rheumatism, neurological cramps, thrombophlebitis, hypotension, metabolic disorders.
Fennel boosts appetite, increases lactation, activates digestion and defecation, has spasmolytic, mucolytic and diuretic effects. Is used to treat meteorism, kidney stone, or bladder stone diseases.
Common knotgrass contains bioflavonoids and vitamins. This plant also contains silicon salts that stimulate and maintain many body processes.
Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a pyramid tea bag. Steep for 20 minutes, stir and strain the teabag.
Use as a tea drink.
Can be consumed with sugar, lemon, or honey.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.
In case of urolithiasis consult your doctor before consumption.