Liverpool Herbal Tea
Tea drink for liver detox
Liverpool tea drink has a therapeutic effect on the liver, pancreas, and bile duct. Due to its cleansing effect, it prevents bile stasis, provides powerful complex body protection. Liverpool tea drink complexly affects the liver, pancreas, and bile duct. Due to its cleansing effect, it prevents bile stasis, provides powerful complex body protection. Pyramid bags give the tea leaves room to breathe so you can get even more out of the great taste and benefits.
40 g (20 pyramids/2g)
Made in Russia
The liver is a filtration system, that cleanses organisms, provides protein and vitamin synthesis, takes part in digestion processes, regulates catabolism. It is a very complex organ with numerous functions. However, exogenous factors, infections, unhealthy nutrition, alcohol, lack of physical activity affects it negatively, so the liver needs protection.
Regular cleansing prevents bile stasis, activates renewal processes, provides harmful substances removal, providing powerful complex protection. Liverpool herbal tea supports functions of the liver, pancreas, and bile duct system, preventing diseases and infections. It is made of plants, traditionally used to make teas, and has a pleasant herbal taste.
Liverpool tea drink is an integrated product. On the basis of the optimum effect of the contained herbs and the preparation time, the tea has a two-phased composition.
- Those who love delicious tea.
- Those who look after health.
- Those who care for tea ingredients.
- Those who want to make tea at any place.
- Familiar tea taste - Enerwood Tea is based on quality black and green sorts of tea, complemented with healthful herbal components. It is really pleasant to drink, unlike regular pharmaceutical herbal tea.
- Exclusive recipes - unique tea blends of Enerwood Tea are created by an exclusive master of tea making - Romanyuk V. (Candidate of Biological Science).
- Proven effectiveness – the quality and biological activity of the tea components is confirmed by an independent expert examination of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Kamchatka endemic herbs – the ingredients of the herbal tea are grown in ecologically clean regions of Kamchatka. The herbs are harvested at the right time when they contain a maximal amount of healthful substances.
- High quality - we use only fresh and choice ingredients. Due to special technologies, the process of grinding and blending doesn’t cause much damage to plant tissues, which saves its healthful substances.
- Safe package - when open, the herbs easily lose their healthful qualities, that’s why the hermetically sealed foil package protects the contents from moisture, light, and foreign smells, saving its taste and aroma.
Chinese green tea, milk thistle, thorow wax, anise, agrimonia, common knotgrass.
Green tea - stimulates the central nervous system and heart activity, increases workability and activity, reduces fatigue and depression. The tea contains polyphenols, which fight free radicals, preventing aging and blood clots formation improving skin and vessel condition.
Thorow wax – has a cholagogue, secretagogue, anti-inflammatory, vessel-strengthening, and adaptogenic actions. It is used for infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It increases secretion to 40-50%, improving its qualities and is also widely used for liver and bile duct diseases.
Agrimonia – is used as an anti-inflammatory, tonic, antibacterial, cholagogue, anesthetic, hemostatic, helminthagogue and antitumoral agent. Regulates liver functions.
Anise – has a spasmolytic action, activates secretion, prevents rotting and breakdown processes, reduces abdominal spasms.
Common knotgrass contains bioflavonoids and vitamins. This plant also contains silicon salts that stimulate and maintain many body processes.
Pour 200 ml of water, boiled to 80-90°С over a pyramid tea bag. Steep for 20 minutes, stir and strain the teabag.
Use as a tea drink.
Can be consumed with sugar, lemon, or honey.
Do not consume if intolerant to any of the ingredients.
In case of urolithiasis consult your doctor before consumption.